ENFORCEMENT & OPERATIONS BRANCH
Role & Functions
Monitor and ensure implementation of Supply Reduction of Narcotics drugs, psychotropic substances and precursor chemicals as per ANF strategy:-
- Strategic planning, formulation and policy matters.
- Enforcement and operations.
- Collection, collation and dissemination/ sharing of operational intelligence.
- Planning and deployment of operational equipment for the force.
- Biennial Evaluation of Operational Efficiency (BEOE) of the Force.
- Coord / Attendance of all types of meetings / seminars / functions and training relating to enforcement/ operational matters.