LOGISTICS SUPPORT DIRECTORATE
The Logistics Directorate is responsible to formulate and implement ANF logistics policy / strategy to support the ANF “Operational Strategy / Plan” for personnel administration, mechanical transport, telecommunication, budget making, expenditure and procurement for ANF. It is also responsible for coordination of internal functions. In addition it is directly responsible to supervise the activities of the ANF Academy.
Role & Functions:
The Logistics Directorate is responsible for the following:-
- Appointment, promotion, transfer, retirement, conduct & discipline of the Force.
- Personal Administration, mechanical transport, telecommunication, budget making, expenditure and procurement for ANF.
- Deputation of officers/officials from Army/other departments.
- Career planning/conduct of progression training for ANF cadre in coordination with ANF Academy.
- To coordinate/arrange all internal functions.
- To supervise the activities of ANF Academy.